||ll||l|lll||l|
observation de vous;
observation de moi
on isolé tiennent le premier rôle
vous ne savez pas qui vous êtes
j'ai vous ai toujours aimé
mais vous avez pris mon amour pour accordé
parole au revoir
the 4 hearts
Monday, May 07, 2007
I kept my mouth shut from the start I guess I left you in the dark You thought you knew me but you don't You say you love me but you won't When you find out who I am I kept my mouth shut for too long All this time you got me wrong And now I'm in this way too far I'm about to break your heart Tear everything we had apart Won't keep my mouth shut any more I've had my share of closing doors And now I know I'm not afraid I know exactly what you'll say But I'm sorry it's too late Coz I'm feeling lost When I'm in your arms The reasons are gone For why I was holding onto you I tried so hard To be the one (be the one) I don't like who I've become I kept it all inside of me for all this time Thought that I could make it work if I just tried But I'm sorry to admit that I have lived a lie I've kept my mouth shut for too long And now I know that it was wrong I wish I told you from the start That this was never meant to last We should've never gone this far
- everything's just temporary;
1:18 AM